Truck tail lifts from the manufacturer
Hydro lift platform (also called tail lift) is a device installed on various types of trucks to lift loads from 750 kg to 2 tons. The mechanism is an external lift moving from ground level to body level with and without cargo. In the transport position, it fits snugly against the end of the body at the location of the doors and does not affect the movement of the car.
Our company "SILACH-LIFT" develops and manufactures tail lifts for commercial trucks of various types (all-metal vans, flatbed trucks, including GAZelles of various modifications, etc.) at prices lower than foreign ones and with installation. The catalog contains classic models of equipment for machines weighing from 3.5 to 12 tons.
Types of tail lifts
In order to properly purchase and install a hydraulic lift, you should be guided by its overall dimensions, which must correspond to the width of the body and the maximum load capacity. We offer for sale models with a load capacity of 750, 1000, 1500, 2000 kg.
The following are examples of how you can choose a tail lift for your truck:
- We suggest installing a hydraulic lift with a carrying capacity of 750 kg on the GAZelle.
- On the Lawn, Kamaz 4308, we propose to install a platform with a carrying capacity of 1000-2000.
- For Hino 500, we suggest installing a tail lift with a load capacity of 1000-1500 kg.
Advantages of ordering from "SILACH-LIFT"
When you decide to buy a new folding tail lift for a truck in Moscow or another city of the Russian Federation from us, you get:
Advantages of ordering at SILACH-LIFT
If you decide to buy a truck hydroboard just from us you get:
- Reliable equipment with a long-term warranty and the availability of all necessary certificates. The latter ensure that there are no problems with the hydraulic platform on the registration in the traffic police;
- warranty and post-warranty service. In the case of even minor faults our specialists will eliminate them as soon as possible;
- high level of production. SL series hydroboard platforms are made on the basis of aluminum alloy, providing them with greater rigidity and lower weight than that of their European counterparts.