Mobile hydraulic lift for disabled people SILACH I.106
Mobile hoist characteristics:
- An unauthorized folding protection system
- overload protection system
- Low-voltage control system provides safe control
- adjusting the platform lowering speed
- integrated maintenance-free battery
- simple remote control control control
- manual control in the absence of power supply
- anti-slip platform coating
- Screw supports for secure fixation
The mobile hydraulic scissor type hydraulic elevator SILACH model I106 - fail-safe in operation, versatile for most tasks, independent of the place of operation! A wide range of applications guarantees the effectiveness of this elevator for comfortable loading / unloading of passengers in a wheelchair weighing up to 300 kg into planes, railway cars, buses, as well as inside or outside industrial and public buildings. Equipped with screw supports for a more secure hold. Safe and stable operation in harsh climates of -60 +50, with manual override option in conditions of complete absence of power supply.
Mobile hydraulic lift for disabled persons with scissor type SILACH model I106 - trouble-free and affordable. The device is universal for the decision of the majority of problems, irrespective of a place of operation!
Wide range of applications for mobile elevators guarantees the efficiency of their use for the comfortable loading/unloading of wheelchair passengers weighing up to 300 kg into airplanes, railcars, buses, as well as inside or outside industrial and public buildings.
Other advantages of the hydraulic mobile lift for the disabled:
- Equipped with screw supports for a more secure fixation.
- Safe and stable operation in harsh climates from -60 to +50°C, with manual control in the absence of power supply.
- Ease of storage due to compact dimensions in folded form.
To specify the price and buy a mobile lift for the disabled, call 8 (831) 262-12-44 (Nizhny Novgorod) or 8 (800) 500-87-56 (free of charge in Russia).
Mobile lift for disabled people with hydraulic drive is created in accordance with GOST R 55555-2013 to facilitate access of people with disabilities to trains, planes, vehicles, residential, public and industrial buildings.
Independently of the installation location!
Wide range of applications!
Saving - when using 1 lift on a group of adjacent objects!
|Max. lifting height||1600 mm|
|Operating speed of movement||0.2 m/s|
|Max. payload||300 kg|
|Weight, net||280 kg|