Hydroboard (hydraulic lifting platform)
A hydraulic lifting platform (also called a hydroboard) is a device installed on various types of trucks for lifting loads up to 3 tons. The hydroboard is an external elevator that moves from ground level to body level with and without a load. In the transport position it fits tightly to the end part of the body where the doors are located and does not affect the movement of the car.
Our company "SILACH-LIFT" develops and manufactures hydroboard on commercial trucks of different types at prices below foreign and with installation. In the catalog presents the classic models of equipment for vehicles weighing from 3.5 to 12 tons.
Types of equipment
To properly purchase and install a hydroboard, you should be guided by its overall dimensions, which should correspond to the width of the body and the maximum payload. We offer models with payload capacity of 750, 1000, 1500, 2000 kg.
Here are some examples to help you choose a tailgate for your truck:
- On GAZelle we offer to install 750 kg capacity hydroboard.
- On Gazon, KAMAZ 4308 we offer to install hydroboard with payload capacity of 1000-1500 kg.
- We offer to install hydroboard on Hino 500 with payload capacity of 1500-2000 kg.
Advantages of ordering at SILACH-LIFT
If you decide to buy a truck hydroboard just from us you get:
- Reliable equipment with a long-term warranty and the availability of all necessary certificates. The latter ensure that there are no problems with the hydraulic platform on the registration in the traffic police;
- warranty and post-warranty service. In the case of even minor faults our specialists will eliminate them as soon as possible;
- high level of production. SL series hydroboard platforms are made on the basis of aluminum alloy, providing them with greater rigidity and lower weight than that of their European counterparts.